Our West Maui kayaking tours start at Ukumehame Beach Park and are less than 10 miles south of Lahaina town. The sunny west side offers expansive and diverse reef systems, rugged and remote shoreline, and…
Public group size: Limited to 20 people
Distance/activity level: We paddle about 4 miles roundtrip. You should be in average physical condition.
Snorkel Stops: 2-3 stops per trip
Approx. Distance: 3-5 miles
Included: Guide, snorkel gear, kayak rental, dry bags, small snack/beverages
Please bring: Extra snacks, water (hydration is critical!)
- Public Tour
- Adult Ages 16+
- Private Tour Must have 4 or more people
- Per Person Ages 16+
- Every Additional Person Ages 16+
Kayak & Snorkel the Sensational Central Maui Coastline!
This is an uber-private Maui snorkeling adventure where we tuck in along the beautiful south-facing sea cliffs that tower over the coral gardens below. We also see the humpback whales up close during the winter months!
About This Trip
This is an intermediate tour, for advanced paddlers and adults only.
The paddling distance can be over 4 miles, and we snorkel with the varied tropical marine life two different times! No other tour combines privacy and access to marine life in the way our Sea Cliffs tour does. Due to the longer nature of the tour, we do limit it to those aged 16 and over only. If you have younger kids, please check out the Discovery Tour.
We get going at 7 a.m. and continue until around 11:00 a.m.
Guides Are the Difference
- Our guides show you all of the underwater spectacles themselves, as we are the only snorkeling outfitter that always gets right in the water with you.
- They anchor the boats, gear you up, point out marine life, and regale you with tales of yesteryear and Hawaiian legend all through the tour.
- Service is the difference, and we pride ourselves on personal attention and first-class service.
Unlike the big gas-guzzling power boats that visit the Molokini, Kapalua, and Makena coastlines, we show you all the underwater highlights and above-water scenery in a completely environmentally friendly way.
Our kayaks are a zero-emissions way to see nature, they don’t disturb the marine life or their environment, and they allow us to access some unique spots that you normally can’t get to. Let us show you how we do it. You’re guaranteed to love it!